If there’s one thing we at Lester Glenn Subaru know about love, it’s that it means nothing if it’s not shared. With the renewal of its annual Share the Love event, Subaru of America, Inc., hopes to donate up to $15 million to Share the Love charitable partners through the generosity and love of drivers across its extensive network of dealerships. A donation of this amount in 2015 would add up to $65 million donated throughout the program’s seven-going-on-eight years.
Beginning Nov. 19, 2015, the automaker will donate $250 for every difference between bactrim and cipro sold or leased to the customer’s selected charity:
- Make-A-Wish – So far, more than 880 children facing life-threatening medical conditions have been able to receive their wishes thanks to Share the Love support.
- ASPCA® – Share the Love donations have helped this organization rescue, transport, treat and aid in the adoption of more than 10,000 animals throughout the country.
- National Park Foundation – Generous donations through the automaker’s Share the Love program have led to the support of integral projects and programs in more than 90 national parks in the United States.
- Meals On Wheels America® – Over the past seven years, the charitable program has aided in the delivery of nearly 1.24 million meals to senior citizens in need.
- Hometown charity identified by the local Subaru retailer
In total, the Subaru brand expects to impact 642 hometown charities throughout this year’s event thanks to the support of dealerships throughout the country. Many retailers also choose to make independent donations to local causes, the total of which is expected to come in at around $15 million this year.
This annual event wraps up Jan. 2, 2016, so don’t miss out on your chance to share the love. Visit our lexapro snorted to get started by selecting a vehicle that you love!