At Lester Glenn Subaru, we love how passionate are drivers are about their vehicles, their adventures and their experiences behind the wheel. But we know that even these irreplaceable aspects of vehicle ownership would be incomplete without considering who you bring along with you for the ride.
For many of the 2016 Subaru Outback drivers our Toms River Subaru dealership has had the pleasure of working with, that special someone is your pet! Whether it’s Fido or Frieda, we know that nothing can take the place of the memories you have shared with your special family member.
Our Subaru dealership serving Lakehurst loves this passion for pets, which is exactly why we’re excited to share the automaker’s Pet Hall of Fame opportunity, where drivers can share and celebrate the love that pets have added to their lives. Any Subaru driver is welcome to contribute, so don’t hesitate to upload your pet story along with videos or pictures. Once you do, you will be eligible for some great prizes.
The grand prize winner will receive an all-expense paid trip for two to Los Angeles that includes VIP access to the World Dog Awards held in January 2016. Secondary prizes include:
- 12-month BarkBox subscription
- Subaru Gear “Adventure Seeker Kit” including Coleman sleeping bag, Coleman 9-can soft cooler, outdoor chair, beach tent and Thule EnRoute Strut Daypack
All submissions are due by 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 31.
The Subaru brand also supports a number of charitable organizations that operate for the benefit of pets and animals throughout the country.
- Subaru has donated more than $11 million to the ASPCA through its annual “Share the Love” campaign, improving the lives of more than 10,000 animals as a result.
- The manufacturer sponsors the Pet Philanthropy Hero Awards, which recognize national animal welfare heroes.
- The Subaru brand contributes to pilots’ housing, meals, pet care kits and ground pet rescue transports as a sponsor of Pilots N Paws, transporting more than 75,000 animals since 2009.
- The automaker has sponsored two studies led by the Center for Pet Safety to evaluate the crashworthiness of popular pet safety products.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.