What if you’re ready for a new vehicle but there isn’t quite enough room in the budget? Financing a new vehicle is a major decision, and it can be overwhelming to determine what you can afford and how long you can afford it. Oftentimes, it makes more sense for car buyers to purchase a pre-owned vehicle. However, it can be just as scary to purchase a used vehicle not knowing if you are going to end up footing the bill for tons of repairs.
Want a pre-owned vehicle cost with a new vehicle’s peace of mind? You need a certified pre-owned vehicle. A vehicle is only considered certified pre-owned if it’s a late model car or SUV with less than 80,000 miles. Plus, it has to go through a certification process to earn the title of “certified” under the Lester Glenn Real Deal Promise.
These certified pre-owned Subaru vehicles include:
- Thorough 125-Point Inspection Process
- Seven-Year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
- Three-Month/3,000-mile Maximum Care Warranty
- Lifetime Certified
- Extensive CARFAX History Report
- Towing/Roadside Assistance for flat tires, fuel delivery, battery jump assistance, lockout service, and towing service
- Additional Assistance when necessary, including complimentary loaner cars, shuttle service, oil changes, and more
While the inspection process helps immensely in determining how well your vehicle operates, there are still safeguards in place in case an accident should occur. Our factory-backed warranties protect your vehicle against transmission, engine, and powertrain issues, as well as over 5,000 components under your Maximum Care Warranty.
Ready to get in your own certified pre-owned Subaru vehicle? Come out to our Subaru dealership near Stafford, NJ at 1501 Route 37 West in Toms River, NJ. We’d love to take a few test drives with you and help you get in a new certified pre-owned car today.